We're committed to making our website as accessible as possible. We've designed the site with best practice web accessibility guidelines in mind, including the W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) Level 2.1.
Adapting your experience to suit your needs
We've made the site as usable as possible, but you might have a better experience if you change the settings on your computer to suit your personal needs. For example, you might change the site’s colours, increase the text size or have the words on the site spoken aloud.
External accessibility help
- Help with using your computer and mobile devices (external site)
- Accessibility support for Apple products (external site)
- Accessibility support for Google products (external site)
- Accessibility support for Microsoft products (external site)
Get in touch
Please let us know if you have problems using this site.
To help us understand the problem as quickly as possible, please email our widening participation team and provide the following information:
- A link to the web page or title of the page where you have encountered a problem.
- A description of the problem.
- Details about the computer and operating system you’re using.
This accessibility statement was last updated in November 2021.